11.05.2006

Schmekt... er...um... Steve

I am just happy to play. Why not kick off some new characters. Tut? stay Tut! But rewind to first level. hell, even reroll stats, but keep your personality.

I love it. I'm ready to go either way.

I thought of something after reading the (appropriately dubbed) wall of text:

Why not have a central blog, where the storyline is taking place, and when a sideshoot comes along, like the BoBD for example, we have a seperate blog for it. Or even just specify that anything relating to that sidestory takes place in comments? I loved the book of bad dreams because I was (obviously) beating my friggin head against the wall. But I am sure that others reading my 15 posts about it were DONE after about 1.

Or hell with it... I love it. I love it the way it is. If Dave FoO stopped the rhymes, I'm afraid DiD would lose a large chunk of its appeal.


New characters or old, count me in.

No comments: