11.14.2006

Cheez

Cheesing the system is ridiculously easy if you want to. The problem is that the unwritten rule is that if we can do it, npcs can do it. So if we all roll elves with 18 dex and spec bow, it's just a matter of time before we run into a party of.....elves with 18 dex and spec bow. Ditto re: dual-wielding drow, powerful player-created spells, etc. That's why power gaming works for computer games but not so much for DiD.

I'll have to figure out what to do with Tut. I don't know if the whole bushi thing is even worthwhile.

I thought druids use normal cleric spells? I didn't see anything for druid spells under the reference section. If druid spells suck, I might have to switch back to cleric. I just like druid cause they advance fast and they get some crazy abilities at high levels, even thought I bet we won't get past LV 10 in this campaign.

No comments: