11.19.2006

Paul doesn't really need the FBI attention.

I say shoot the leech, unless he's worked at Pizza hut or the like for over a year, in which case he may be ok.

Why would he tell you all that? If I told you I was leeching off my friends and family, doing a bit of couch surfing I'd be thought rather poorly of. It's weird that when the couch you surf is in a mansion it's ok.

I just don't know what to make of something like that.

If you are reading this ask yourself....
Have I posted on DID yet?
P.S. Steve WWJD?

I thought about having some stickers printed up.
They would be made to go over a gas cap. They would say.

"For the Price of this vehicle you could provide a meal to 25,000 people"

The sad thing is I don't think anyone, even myself, really cares. I didn't print them up.

No comments: