11.08.2006

King Tut

Here are KT2's rolls: 17, 7, 17, 9, 12, 8.

I want him to be a lvl 1 Bushi, abandon the class, and level as a Druid. All I want from Bushi is the NWPs, same as Tut Sr., and weapon spec. If you read under "Human" race you can see that they can do this.

So, the backstory is that KT2 is Tut's grandson. After being raised as a Bushi, he struck out on his own to love trees, nature, and camping. His spec is in shotgun, which plays as bow.

I want to change the rules: I propose that bow spec does NOT yield default double damage because it is grossly overpowered. 2 attacks a round are enough. I would like his shotgun spec to play as bow so I get 2 attacks per round (double barreled) but NOT default 2x dmg.

According to the rules, I need a 15 str in the "old" class (bushi) and 17 in "new" to abandon. I'd like to put the 17 in STR but lower it to 15 and put the 2 pts into the 7 to make it a 9. I'd like to put the other 17 in wis.

Also, do we play with the +10% experience that some classes get? If so, I'd like to move a 17 into CHA and up one of the low rolls to 15 and put it in STR. STR is useless to me since I'm ranged spec, and CHA is useless as everyone knows...but with 2 17's I'd get +10% xp.

I want KT2 to play the healing and buffing role, but with the ability to do something useful (shoot) if no one needs healing or he's out of spells. His character will not use damaging magical spells unless necessary; he heals and buffs first, and shoots second. He's going to take the Tinker NWP in order to transmute magic items into shotguns (I doubt we'll find any magical shotguns).

Thoughts?

No comments: