11.19.2006

Comrade OP will lead the glorious revolution of the gobots

Well as usual I'll disagree with Paul. As someone who has worked at Pizza Hut, I can tell you with 100% certainty that it didn't make me a better person at all. It made me a slighter fatter person, which is a totally different thing. Except for Mark, I wouldn't say that my fellow PH comrades were salt-of-the-earth great old proles ripe for the revolution. They just sort of loved Pizza and watching TV.

Actually Paul, the better solution is to turn the gun on the poor.
1) Poor people are easier to shoot.
2) No one will care.
3) When you're done, no more poverty!

Also:
4) I've never been mugged by a rich person.

...

Weird thing about dynasties is that they tend to end in about three generations. Look at the Bush family or the Hiltons... who in the last generation has the business acumen? Whoops.

Look, if a dude wants to be rich and not work, that's cool. Rich people have funded my research every step of the way, for which I'm grateful. I even wrote a letter saying "thanks for being so rich". Personally, I could never do it, because I love working, and I get a little nuts if I haven't done stuff in a week or so.

...

As always, bloghaiku knows what we're up to and wants to share:

What shall we do first?
I'll be your Optimus Prime
Hand me that pistol

No comments: