11.14.2006

Um.

Um, tut Druids don't have cure light wounds at first level. But they do get 2nd circle spells at 2nd level, and cure light wounds is one of those. I thought that dual class humans can't use the skills of their first class until their new class is of higher level. That would mean that Tut can use his druid abilities now just not his Bushi ones.

I'm surprised by that light thing....with the Drow though. Looks like I need some sunglasses. Sunglasses are cool in D&D. I don't think Cavaliers are really that great. Barbarians...heheh. They never even get to level with their exp. Paladins have almost all of the skills that Cavaliers have plus spells that's why their exp is higher than Cavaliers. I just feel bad for the poor old fighter class....It's sad to see it be the fighting class of the multiclassed demi-humans.

As to you attacking me about second guessing you. You did have that post titled "Unearthed Arcana can bite me", that's why I thought you didn't like it. Not really a second guessing thing. Don't be so sensitive. I guess we'll do that thing where we agree to disagree again Rob.

No comments: