11.20.2006

Yeah he was kind of like Justin

He wasn't flaunting his cash or car or anything. It took a while for me to find out about it, and it was only cause I was asking (I was being polite cause he knew the fewest people there and I knew the most).

I don't really know how to explain it, he was a little odd, like he was dancing and "air playing" drums, then a guitar, then something that I couldn't even picture what instrument it was. But instead of being self-conscious about it (you know, looking around to see if he fit in and stuff) he was just ignorant of other people staring at him.

That's what I'm trying to mean when I say he was kind of odd but, but he was like blissfully ignorant of his being odd.

It's not really a big deal, it's just kind of shocking to be hanging out with someone when I was thinking he's just a kind of weird kid, and then it turns out he's crazy rich. I think rich people do that a lot, they are really eccentric because no one ever tells them to stop doing it. For example, he probably never got his ass kicked in high school for being wierd.

No comments: