11.30.2006

Dag the Holy Cannon

I apologize for my delay in joining the game. I have a laundry list of reasons why, but who gives a shit. I'm back.

Please allow me to introduce my new PC.

Dag is the half-breed bastard child of a human sailor and an elvish pub wench. He is a fighter and a holy man. Please be patient with me as I re-learn the cleric stuff. Rob, please feel free to work me into the story when it is convenient for you. Also (maybe offline) could you help me figure out a diety? or can I just make one up? I would like to make one up if that is cool. I would like to fight with two staffs - the ambidextrous thing. How many WP's does it take to do this? I am assuming two WP's per hand for spec. Does it cost me anything for ambidextrousness?

anyway... I am pretty well caught up on the story... see you soon.

No comments: