11.30.2006

Dude looks like a lady.

I just took a good look at the last supper up above. I haven't read or watched the Da Vinci Code, but to me, that person to Jesus' right is a chick.

Anyway, I am always up for Socratic debate. I also feel very strongly about making my position be known, through voting, donations, talking, whatever. If I am not heard, people might assume my position doesn't exist, or doesn't matter.

As for a flat tax, I like it. However, the rich actually don't avoid as many taxes as you might think, Paul. Their taxes actually make up a big chunk of revenue. P. Diddy said something like: "I pay something like 50% taxes, but that's fine with me, because it means I am rich." Also, business taxes provide a lot of revenue. Of course, all these taxes could be worked into a flat tax, but I am not sure where it would even out.

I think a simple graduated income tax, and no other taxes, would be nice. I don't think we should tax folks below the poverty line. -We'll just have to repay it in other ways.

Also, thanks for paying for my funding, Paul. Anything you'd like to see in particular?

BTW: I am still looking for more spell ideas on DiDfactory. -Ed thought Nael's Magical Trace was awesome, Paul.

No comments: