11.13.2006

K Tastic

Haiku:
A true haiku should have 1 seasonal reference per haiku. My favorite one is "summer into fall," 5 syllables. "Winter into spring" is good too. Seasonal references are good too, like "snow falls for you, lightly" 7 syllables. I like the "season into season" ones because they can separate two 7 syllable lines that are related to the relevant seasons. For example, line 1 could be a comment about missing a loved one (cold/sad/distant), "winter into spring," line 3 is about meeting up again (happiness/new start). The first line has the feeling of the season mentioned immediately after, and the third line has the feeling of the sentence immediately preceding it.

DiD:
Ok, so let me see if I have this straight:
Proficiency bow: 2 atks / rd, 1d6
Spec bow: 2 atks / rd, 1d6+2, +2 to hit
Proficiency Xbow: 1 atk / rd, 1d8
Spec Xbow: 3/2, 1d8+2, +2 to hit

Is that correct? I'll nail down Tut's profs in the next couple days. Also, can druids get +10% xp?

No comments: