7.31.2006

Winston Detroit

Hey all,

God - Winston Detroit. I forgot about him. I had two characters that I really liked playing in Rob's world - an alchemist, and a playwright. Actually, I thought it was NATHAN Detroit, and Winston . . . hmmm. Some other suburb of Detroit?

The alchemist, if I remember, was killed when he opened up a chest of alchemical equipment with a fire-trap spell. Ah, well. He made a lot of salads - plant stuff for minor healing potions. That was Winston. Nathan Detroit, though, put a third of his skill-points (we were playing a modified class system, skill-point buying instead of character templates, for those playing along at home) into Artistic Ability - Play Writing. I think he got it up to 300+% by seventh/eighth level, and created some world-famous masterpieces. Good times!

Amouran, the Whore of Hyannis, started out as a mace that would give me an extra hit point the first time she attacked anyone. She also spoke to me telepathically, and was pretty much in line with Dave, Fist of Odin (Hey - those guys over there? Let's bash one of them in the face and see what happens.) She was stolen by the Jug Fuckers, and converted into plate armor somehow, and I'm just pleased as punch with my magical talking plate armor.

In other news, I have too much to do this summer. Ah, well.

No comments: