7.09.2006

King Tut

I tried stuff like Warcraft, etc. but it's not really the same. I miss the friends and "peanut gallery." I think this whole idea is really cool. Mark and I kinda did something similar, we would play games of Magic via text msgs. You know like "Swamp, Zombie CAnnibal, go bitch." But this is a lot more impressive. I had read a little bit about blogging but I didn't know it was so easy or widespread. I'll try to read up on the campaign as it's progressed.

The new group seems iffy--3 mages and a tank? What's the new campaign like? You always came up with the best stuff. I hope Stamps remembers that Gaddianheim comment, when I heard he was gaming again that was the first thing I thought of. "Poor poor poor Gaddianheim."

Does Chris play? Johnny Woo Superstar?

No comments: