7.20.2006

Mad Rhymes there, Justin!

Allow me to be the first to say 'one of us'. And not in a zombie way! It fills my heart with joy that even though we've never met, it's good that someone geographically far is close in spirit.

"We're kind of like Tolkein, but with raps". True dat.

Oh - I've been all drinking, so if this is sappy, well . . . at least it's grammattically correct. Not that I'm naming any names.

Hey - and Chris is having connectivity problems - he is filled with sorrow that he can't post right now, and is striving to correct the issue. Is it his wireless card? Does he need a new motherboard? Is something else going on? We'll try to get him over here to catch up and post, but the new X-Box 360 in our house is sucking up a lot of our bandwidth.

The video game store clerk has the best minimum wage job in the world. I talked to him for half an hour today about games old and new - we looked at Oblivion on HDTV and oohed-ahhed, and when I said it was as important to me as when I first saw Myst, he looked me right in the eye, and said "I know exactly what you mean."

It was like a geeky beer commercial.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»