7.05.2006

Dave, Fist of Odin, with some questions

Hey all,

First off - Rob, can I take 'better at mace' as a weapon prof? Specialization, or something? Or is that only for fighters?

Second - I'm updating my character sheet tonight. But if plans need different spells - like a couple of silences, or some PFEs - it's open to change. The formatting of blogger sometimes loses stuff on there, so I might have more than appears.

Third - it seems like as we level I'm getting less and less effective in combat (except to keep soaking, which is fine). Especially compared to the fighters, with multiple attacks. This might just be because I've been playing 3rd edition so much, where the damage dealt in combats keeps going up. This isn't a question, or a complaint - just an observation: I've been doing a d6+3 damage when I hit for several levels. Is that just the way of it? Maybe I should start focusing more on spellcasting. I do love summoning bears!

Rob, I want another point of wisdom. How can I make that happen?

That's it.

No comments: