7.13.2006

It's cause of the bar...

Who all remembers that one? Slath was retarded, I think. Maybe Fester feebleminded him. I think it was cause of the bar.

Anyway, Steve, you can count on me to raise a glass with you whether you pass or fail. As for what Rob said, I totally agree. Failure sorts out the weak-willed. Fear of failure sorts out the complete hoses. Passing the first time doesn't impress me as much as passing the second. The second shows conviction.

Still, I think you know this. You've been knocked down, but you got up again. They're never gonna keep you down. You've been knocked down, but you got up again. They're never gonna keep you down. You've been knocked down, but you got up again. They're never gonna keep you down. -Am I right, Johnny Boy?

Anyway, be a fighter dude. I think it suits King Tut's MO. Also, there is specialization. You get 4 weapon profs at first level. 1 get's you prof. Another gets you spec. (+1,+2), the third gets you double spec. (+3,+3). Don't forget that 3/2 attack.

Drinking wine from a bottle at the moment. Hooah.

No comments: