7.19.2006

King Tut

I DEFINITELY want to pick up IBT as my 2nd level talent. But does anyone know where all the blue plates are? I won't be able to go anywhere without them. Also, do I get the mechanic's jumpsuit with the name "Mike" on it? That would be critical. Somebody go clean up Marty's puke by the way.

Another dimension, another dimension...

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZR3D4OjJeE&search=scatman

If the scatman can do it, brother, so can you.

So I figured out what I want Tut to be like. He'll wear full plate covered in spikes with a spiked shield. His right hand will have a glove like Freddie's, with long spiky fingers. And he'll bite people, but only where sanitary. He'll basically just run into people and hit them with his shield or spiky glove.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»