7.28.2006

Re: Firefly and other stuff.

Firefly is great. I don't know a single geek who doesn't love it, and few non-geeks besides. Serenity is a nice wrap-up to the show, and packs quite an emotional punch. There's also a pretty good Serenity/Firefly table top rpg. I played a campaign of it recently. Fun stuff.

I imagine if this blog is being read by someone other than me, they're using stuff from it. Like Grisbane. When I think about it, I'm extremely surprised there's never been an "official" god of Half-Breeds, given that everything in the D&D world, especially dragons, seems to fuck everything else, resulting in half-everythings.

Couple questions:

"Froggy?" I'm guessing this is a reference to one of your old games... anyone care to explain it to me?
I found out that Hyannis is a town in Massachusetts. Now, I really can't help but wonder who the "Whore of Hyannis" really is, or if the name is just a random joke.

No comments: