7.28.2006

Froggy

Froggy is a little helpful frog who speaks in a high pitched, slow, voice. He's always looking out for us, and he hides in suits of armor usually. For example, one time we were in danger from a bunch of trolls, and froggy peeked out from behind an empty suit of armor's visor and said "Watch out guys, there's trolls everywhere!" in his little froggy voice.

We have all kinds of crazy meaningless jokes from our tabletop days. Just thinking about stuff like Froggy, La Badlandsa, and "If you blow me, he will come" (remember that ROB? Good DM'ing there my friend!). All kinds of other stuff, so much it's too hard to remember all at once. JOHNNY WOO SUPAHSTAR! Boss?

Ebay is outstanding, I buy just about everything there. It's so cheap. I sold all my law books on Half.com too. I bought a sweet pair of Prada sunglasses today...big pimping. Watched Lost in Translation again, one of my favorites. Also bought some other movies (Garden State) and some CDs (U2's atomic bomb, nirvana muddy banks of the wishkah & unplugged).

Oh by the way, I bought a Tempurpedic bed (yes, the mockable space foam ones) about 6 months ago. They are OUTSTANDING and I highly recommend one to each and every one of you. It feels like I get about 2 hours extra sleep every night. <3 tempurpedic.

Moving to Chicago in a couple of weeks (!). I'm looking for places now.

How's Cali Rob? I went to wedding in San Diego a few months ago...what a beautiful place. It's like paradise. I think Florida is beautiful too...and the real estate isn't nearly as expensive.

Haven't talked to you in a LONG time....hope things are going really well out there. I know you got published in Jugs twice, so congratulations on that man. I'm really happy you are doing well out there. How is your wife? I forgot her name, she seemed really nice when I met her.

No comments: