7.08.2006

New char

Cool dude I rolled 3d6 straight down and got 5 18's and a 17. I had Big Ben roll them for me. 18/00 for str btw.

Remember the wood elf who got killed by a snake when he was sleeping in a tree while soloing? That sucked.

I want to make King Tut. He'll have unarmed spec'd but will carry halberds that are (obviously) never used. He will attack with claw claw bite (I assume the bite will do minimum dmg...unless the party has a pair of +2 dentures anywhere? That would help on the "to hit" roll also.).

Ok I rerolled and I got (if we go str8 down)
Str: 10
Int: 11
Wis: 9
Dex: 11
Con: 9
Cha: 8

The numbers are in order, I think I remember the attribute order. This character was an accountant in ancient Egypt but he did the pharoes taxes wrong, so he was cursed to slumber for X years and has just reawakened. Upon learning that all of his family and friends are dead (and that the tax code has changed ALOT) he is really pissed off. Thus he is too furious to use his halberds, though he cannot bear to part with them since they remind him of home.

So does the party need anymore classes? He could multi into priest or something. Though the xp hit sucks.

No comments: