7.15.2006

Moth?

Wow, looks like I missed a bunch of posts yesterday. The lady friend is in town this weekend only, so I'll be hanging out with her again tommorow, so probably no posts from me then. I put a couple rounds of combat in my last one though.

As for my character, Moth is a swordsman, magician, and rogue who really just wants to be a bard, but has a charisma of 4 and sub-par musical skills (he knows only one song and can play only one instrument). He currently owes no allegiance and gives no prayer to any deity. He's not so much anti-gods as much as he's just never heard of one he could really identify with. Neither Brogg nor Marivhon have told him about Grisbane, which I find amusing. I think Marivhon is more of a Zelba worshipper, though.

None of my 3.0 games have ever reached high enough levels to use haste on a mage for that double fireball goodness. It'll likely be a cold day in Gehenna before I buy 3.5 though. I don't think it's that bad, anyway, and I hear that 3.5 haste really really sucks. Plus they made gnomes bards... wtf.

I've got no perspective to offer on the bar, as I'm not yet that far along the road in life yet. Hope you succeed though.

Random Haiku is sweet.

No comments: