7.13.2006

King Tut

+20 to hit? wtf? that haste is really sick too...so i could've double slay living randolph had i been hasted. peace out randolph.

I think plain old fighter might be better for Tut, not sure tho. Isn't Marivhon already a monk? I read something about him stunning someone, I think that's a monk thing. Tut isn't into devotion or body-as-a-temple, he's just straight up pissed. What about beserker? does that exist? Can paladins fight unarmed?

If there's already a monk, Tut should be something else. Can you give me a quick idea of what the party is? I have the bar exam in 2 weeks so I can't read all the stories. I gather that brogg is a cleric, marivhon is a monk, not sure about the rest.

I have no clue at all what 1st edition is. I know that there are still classes, and apparently you can multi in 1st. Beyond that I'm lost... no specialization I'm guessing?

No comments: