12.22.2006

Thak wants to bring it.

this I believe should be our closing rap...If you like it use it. Please feel free to do additions or changes as you like. I think we should all be on stage for this..

Are we done with this show? (said nonchalantly)
You seen fluidity flow...(easing into rap form)
Are you gonna vote for these bitches or me and my richness! (rap mode coming on)

Pull out the Dictionary cause it's gonna get scary.( delievered in that whiny sort of tone of old rappers, beat boxing begins)

Lucubration,(name of our biggest rap foe) couldn't see when he study, so we gets his verbal jaculation.
Poor performance, premature, I make him demure.
We reach the denoumont, he's lost.
That's cool cause it aint his vocation.
To know what's what.
Talk to Les Bon Tempes Filles, they can't find his willie.
His oral performance, well we all can see.
He fucks and sings like Milli Vanilli.

TK and the Inverse.
Tet a Tet with the perverse.
Place ya bet, bet your whole purse.
TK and the Crew they gonna come through.

These rhymes are proof of Panentheism.
A guaranteed cure for their verbal.....Barbarism?
Our Kerygma apparent cause of knowledge inherent.
Their rhymes problematic, cause they're simply dogmatic.

(another rapper for this verse, perhaps it's dag or Thren)
Don't drink their kool-aid, you'll need more than a bandaid.
Their lyrical delusions aint a panacea, it's just a simple case of buccal diarhea. (second part delivered in that whiny tone again)

No more Circumnambulistication, this is the treatise, they afraid you'd hear.

That we gonna stick your face in. (another rapper breaks in perhaps KT)

No assasains can stop us, we through with arbitration.
Now we commendeer this mic, so take a vacation (said by all, loudly and with conviction)
Our victory's here, and more than severe! (again said as a plain sentance which ends with the rapper dropping the mic and us standing over it as if to threaten anyone who would dare pick it up)

Are you guys willing to throw down like this? I haven't come up with the Prince rap and I think someone needs to. If I have to I could try but I think I just blew my wad. I would need a day off to do the prince thing. But hey it's not like we've seen any competition yet....

No comments: