12.08.2006

Dag

I love the game. What a fantastic escape!

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Rob, Thanks, Kudos, and keep it up! Sometimes we make shit happen. Sometime shit happens to us. Either way, it is fun to roll the boulder. I'm sure some constructive criticism could and should go both ways, but for the most part, this is amazing. that's my nickels worth.

I have been looking at the next year, and thinking about some vacation timing, and I wondered what others' plans are. I know you have the annual academic trip to vegas. Would anyone else be interested in gathering for some gaming? I think I could make a weekend trip out of it... DiD live or some such thing. I don't know where it fits on anyone else's priority list. In fact, I don't even know where it fits on my priority list, but I could really go for some old school table top action.

I would be willing and would love to host in Denver if anyone is interested in coming here, but it would seem to make more sense going somewhere where some of the crew is already assembled (Portland/San Fran or Michigan). Justin, remind me where you are these days?

Any thoughts? Good idea? Bad idea? Impractical? Perhaps we could tack it on to the end of someone's business/academic trip? I'm just thinking/dreaming out loud.

No comments: