12.18.2006

Lost.... indeed.

I avoided Lost as long as I could... then the wife brought home the DVDs from blockbuster one day in august... two weeks later we had watched both seasons. Season 3 is decent so far. You learn more about 'the others'. I won't say much. It should be a good season. They are on haiatus now, and of course they left things hanging over a cliff. I wanted to wait until the season was over and watch them straight through on DVD again, but temptation got the better of me.

An interesting sidenote that I think you will appreciate Rob: A buddy of mine was at Comicon this year. He visited the Lost booth. My buddy had this theory that Lost was based around "The Watchmen" graphic novels... anyway, he lobs this idea at the writers who were sitting at the table, and one of them gives him a grin and says something to the effect of "Nice of you to notice... you're the first."

I don't know. I never did read "The Watchmen", but I think it was something you had on your shelf when we were 13.

Congrats on surviving another semester Justin! Enjoy the break.

No comments: