12.04.2006

Rob

Justin- understandable. Finals time is berserk. Actually, the time 'tween Thanksgiving and Christmas is always crazy, and I'm in a mad rush to finish a lot of crap and try to remember to buy presents and holiday cheer and all that BS.

Mark- I think what you've been doing with Phant Force is good so far. It might be hard to scale up illusion magic in a great way, but PF so far has been fairly useful in distraction and confusion.

Steve- absolutely. I applied for a public policy fellowship myself, but, uh, other job opportunities might preclude my involvement. I'm definitely much more interested in the bigger world, which comes with my larger speaking voice that has evolved in the last few years. With greater power, greater responsibility and all that.

I've got a friend who's been a sci policy advisor to Ted Kennedy for the last year or so, done through the AAAS. She loved it but found it ultimately frustrating- working a year on something, tightly crafting it, then having the Pres just veto it without reading it. I like a bit more control over my creations personally. My own studies have taken a few steps into the bigger world, and Mark's always have been there... next time we see each other, I'll tell you all about some of the crazy stuff I'm into these days. Found an interesting opportunity that might allow me to connect with previous artistic ventures also.

Back to the game...

No comments: