12.09.2006

paul

I'm not questioning your aptitude, I'm just not sure AT ALL, what else I was supposed to do. We got storylined. I mean that is ok. What really set me off was when you said you weren't trying to. You had to, everything went wrong. It just kinda sucks to sit here typing with my characters ear being threatened, fighting 4 3rd level priests nearly alone. It hurt even more to see the people get away with it, when the guards showed up.

I posted on mainpage. I'm trying....
Just think how I felt, my 4 friends.....HELD, by 4 3rd level priests. Then, we do some good stuff, and so the 3 priests get all uppity with the PCs when they come to and start...... Well you can read it again, and yeah we would have all had a lot to say if this had happened around a table.

huh, I would be up for a week of table top if anyone else has that kind of freetime, and endurance.

I went to my first Portland City Club meeting today. I heard Congressman Blumenhaeur talk for an hour and take questions.... It was cool. I also have no debt again... Things are good.

No comments: