12.04.2006

Phantastic

Yeah, I thought about doing something very tricky, but it seems Phantasmal Force is really small. -I still can't figure out these effect sizes. Also, even if I could, I could make a prince stand up, but the old prince would stll be laying there. I can't hide him.

We've also got Azoth who isn't held.

As for politics, I think that's commendable. I follow them closer than most, I think. I've seriously considered going into science policy rather than academics in the future. If you ask me, it's time well spent. As for your state, I think you've got the first serious black presidential contender. I really hope it's Obama over Hillary for the Democratic nomination. I think a campaign between Obama and Guiliani would be refreshingly intelligent.

On a side note, I've got a cousin who recently got a job in D.C. It's crazy, it's one of those where he can't tell us what he does.

No comments: