9.30.2006

Dave, Fist of Odin

Hey Justin - is your cat okay now? I hope things are well. I thought you went to UW in Madison, but in reviewing posts tonight it sounds like you go to school in . . . Virginia? - and grew up in Madison. Yes? I like Madison, except for the cold - even after an ex of mine moved there. But I suspect it's a good place to be from, or maybe to raise a family as an academic. Some good record stores, though.

Just so y'all know - I've got a crazy amount of busy going on right now. Sometimes that means I post several times a day, but I fear this is one of the times where I'm posting once every three or four days. DFoO is still in it, though - healing and clobbering and bringing in bears. You know how I roll it!

I saw some video from the guy who's making the Halo movie. I was worried before, but I'm not anymore. Dude knows robots, is what I'm saying.

No comments: