9.22.2006

King Tut

You guys probly know what is needed. I think the current way character sheets work is annoying, we could create something that works better with what we need (i.e. get rid of needing commas, make the categories more appropriate, stop them from thinking they are hyperlinks, etc.). I'd like to see my character sheet next to the blog while I'm reading (frames?). I'd also like to see the names of posters attached to their posts more clearly (i.e. each poster has a different color, and the post is indented, and their color fills the blank space to the left); this would also help seeing how many new posts there are if you have missed a few.

One thing I really hate about Blogger is that I find it hard to change fonts/italics/bold and then change back. I'll turn it off, supposedly, and then start typing again, yet its still italic/bold. I'll select Normal font, yet it will still type Large, and then I have to go back and highlight it and click Normal again. I just find it annoying.

Unfortunately I'll be gone until Sunday evening, which I guess isn't really that long anyway. Good luck on raising stats and try to put off the serious stuff (mirror world stuff) until Sunday if that's possible. Have a great weekend guys.

P.S. I found out today that I passed the FL bar. I didn't want to look because I was pretty sure I failed, and I thought it would depress me in studying for the CPA exam. But I'm going to see my girlfriend this weekend, so I figured that if I failed, it would be better to have her consoling me than sitting in my apartment feeling sad. So I checked, and I passed.

No comments: