9.24.2006

Dave, Fist of Odin

Yup, Vrill's a douchebag. I say we let hm get done what he's got to do - but I suspect we'll get there at an ominous, just-as-he's-about-to-pull-the-lever moment, and we'll ruin all his plans. Again.

I'm okay with that - don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that his plans probably won't fuck us over immediately, so why not.

And hey Moth - seems to me like your opinions count as much as anyone's. Most of the people on here gamed together in high school, sure, but now we're engaged in this thing. When you say you worry about your opinion counting, though, it calls something into question that wasn't in question before. You see what I'm saying?

What I'm saying, is having another Magic Missle coming their way is a good thing, especially when followed up with a sword-to-the-face. Plus, the raps. I dunno if we'll ever meet in person - but if we do, I'll buy you a beer.

That's MY 2 copper.

No comments: