9.27.2006

Me three.

Paul's big post sums it up for me. The DBF makes no sense. It came from nowhere. The anti-magic scroll was a real possibility. It's very hard to make decisions when you can't anticipate what is or what is not possible.

Maybe I should have released my Magic Resistant Thunder Gnome on Abbey. He hits automatically for 20d20, no save. Oh, sorry I forgot to mention that I had one.

Basically, it just sucks to log on and see: You all died, thanks for reading.

If you read back, I did attempt to surrender once I realized we were woefully out-matched. -I've got no problem with a character death here and there.

Where to go from here? On I guess... I just want you to know it's not about the Con point. I'm keeping my -1 as a badge of honor. I always feel dirty arguing out of consequences. I just want to let everyone know where I stand when it comes to this kind of stuff. -I think it erodes the fragile value of a character in the players mind's eye. Gives me kind of a "who cares what I do?" feeling.

No comments: