9.28.2006

King Tut

Let's just let it go, we attacked a high-level mage and got owned. To me, it doesn't really change anything, we're still in the Castle and still have stuff to do.

I would have been a lot more frustrated if the DM had let this encounter drag on and on and on, with us wracking our brains for all kinds of answers, when we had no answers.

It's like in Dragon's Lair, if you go the wrong direction, the game kills you, and you know not to go that way.

The only difference is that I'm not giving the DM a quarter >.<
.................

I'd like to see what we can do about Renwick. I'd hate to be stuck with a character I didn't like. Here are some options that I'd like to see rulings on:
1) we spend some gold to do a ceremony where Renwick is reincarnated as a different class(es), perhaps with 1 (or 1/2) level loss?
2) We trade Renwick for "someone in the Castle," perhaps a 6th or 7th level lurks among them?
3) We turn a blind eye to the story and "reality," and let Renwick be what he's always felt like inside, a beautiful woma....wait....I mean another class.

Any thoughts? I'd really like to have Renwick involved in DiD and I think there's a much better chance of it happening as a different class.
..............................

God I hate Blogger. It's been doing a lot of "connection reset," and it will also get stuck on "loading 0%"

No comments: