9.28.2006

BDSM is about consent.

love can do terrible things....

I am amazed you didn't think we would attack her after Zelba said we had to kill her. How did you think it would go down? You took the priests poweraway and told them the only way to get it back was by doing what Zelba wanted. We may have played before, but you have also run before....

As to her being so powerful we should have known better, come on. We had to fight a death knight when I was 5th level, and Renwick was maybe 4th. We killed him only to have Abbey jump in and slay us all. Did you really think we had kind feelings towards her? If she didn't have an item to cast in silence she would have died. If mages could have their spells disrupted she would be dead.

You set us up for certain death, and seem to think that you hold no responsibility for that. I don't think I had another course of action. If we were playing table top the game would have ended. I have no idea why I am alive now. If it was Zelba who brought me back I would know that it was to kill the Vrills and Ron. Thats what Marivhon thinks has happened. He just has no idea of how to do that, since he can't hurt Abbey. He tried his best. If it was Abbey that brought us back, which wouldn't really make sense to Marivhon, WHY?

I'm lost. I'm on the TART. I'm reading the blog.

No comments: