9.28.2006

Love bites.

Alright, I am in for moving it along. I'll watch after you, Marivhon. Until you get the feeling back. -Won't let anyone 'Cinder' you.

As for Renwick, I was thinking that he could become a dual-class fighter, but then I looked at his miserable 6 strength. Christ, that's bad. Still, it's just a -1 to hit. And, the recent ass-raping aside, he has a Con to be proud of.

In short, I think it's a great opportunity for character development. So much so, that Brogg is deeply touched by Renwick's plight. I give Renwick my gloves of +1 Strength. -Just one more point to get you out of the negatives, buddy.

Dave, Fist of Odin has a spare +1 mace if you want to swing that way...

C'mon Renwick, I'd be proud to have you on the front lines! Become a 1st level Fighter!!!

No comments: