9.28.2006

I know I should keep my damn mouth shut...

...but I just can't help it. So just hear me out this one more time?

Main reason I moved things along as I did, was to avoid 'retconning' and you guys wasting a lot of good stuff and game time on an unwinnable combat. Potion of Zelba for instance... bringing someone back, to 1 hp, making them lose a CN point, only to have them die again. Dying sucked, but dying twice and losing a CN, plus losing an item potentially valuable in a different situation... I thought that sucked a lot more. Plus potions, charges, and real life time.

Once combat started, I really couldn't see how you guys could escape certain death. The details of the spellcasting are sort of irrelevant once the Death Spell went down I thought. The Anti Magic scroll wouldn't save you, teleporting away wouldn't save you, etc. So I just wanted a quick mercy kill, at the expense of your free will, it seems.

I did it out of love.

No comments: