10.01.2006

Pwned

Cat is back up and kicking... still got some sniffles though. Always scares the shit out of me when a pet takes a sudden dive in health. Got to see him this weekend though, and I'm not too worried anymore.

Also picked up my books again, so as I've got nothing to do in the game blog while I'm unconscious (thanks for the heal, Dave FoO, wish I hadn't forgotten to activate my dancing shoes...) I'll just get myself all squared away level wise.

My mom's family is from Madison. I've lived in Virginia my whole life, though, and my college is here. How'd you get the impression I'm from there? If I posted anything about that, I've forgotten.

Hey Rob, are we fighting a Fungasaur, like that Magic Card? That would be crazy. As in crazy awesome.

Anyhow, on to leveling...

No comments: