10.17.2006

Dave, Fist of Odin

Hey all,

Skinny on the street is that the DM is at a top-secret spy workshop for a week, and then has to go on a retreat run by some 'reformed' super villians. It involves Hot Babes somehow, too - I'm not quite sure about all the detais, because the damn letter he sent me exploded before I had a chance to really read it, and his handwriting's pretty crappy.

I mean - Brogg's in motherfucking CHINA of all places, and still manages to post and shit - but maybe even the DM has to take a break from our antics. Especially, you know, with the hot babes and all.

Anyway. There's a new Goth club for the dancing in Portland, so I'm'a gonna go do that. I don't have to be awake tomorrow until 3pm.

Three in the afternoon! And I'm going dancing, and I've got a sweet new car - I'm SO getting laid.

No comments: