1.10.2007

Tony Danza

Tony Danza's Paralyzation? Damn, that coupled with Alligator Dimension, this system is going to rock.

Yeah, I am still working on the game system. Steve, I'll send you an invite to DiDFactory today. However, it's just me doing grunt work right now. -I think the rules skeleton is pretty much complete. There are 4 types of Magic, Hermetic (wizards), Hedge (illusionist/enchanter), Faith (priests), and Ritual (witch/summoner). I've got nearly full lists for Hermetic and Hedge. But new spell ideas for any type are welcome. I will need a lot of help in the editing phase. Along with the invite, I'll send you the email account where you can get the newest version. I am going to self-publish this thing on Lulu or something. Anyone that helps is entitled to credit and/or royalties (if I decide to charge anything at all). Anyway, I've done some research into copyright stuff, and game mechanics are not protected. -Just trademark names and such. -It's actually pretty interesting stuff, the world of game design and creative property.

Rob, thanks for Video Queen. It rocks. -I'll send some Adult when I get home tonight. You could really repay me if you can use your skillz to find some Chromeo. They are frickin' awesome. You can listen to their stuff on myspace, but I haven't found any downloads. -I've been working on setting up my spare computer as a music server for all of us. Right now it is just looking for extraterrestrial life at an incredibly slow rate. Life has been crazy busy here too. Science and otherwise. I can't wait to chill in San Fran. Gao Qi demands that we dance, so find something good.

In other news, it looks like UO is going to be published (in part) in a blog compilation. Vintage books. -That's pretty cool.

What else? I dunno. I've got to do some science.

No comments: