1.19.2007

Acen

So we all love Acen. Did you know he's got a home page? (Who has a home page anymore?)

http://homepage.mac.com/acen/Menu7.html

You can listen to some (but not all) of his stuff, including his newish song which ain't that great. He has a little blurb about each one for what inspired him to make it.

You can also watch his movies- he's making tourist travel videos now or something? Corporate films I guess. Actually, his version of 50 Cent's Candy Shop in his Reebok movie is pretty good I think. Guy's gotta make a living, right?

Anyway, Acen is great. For the longest time, I thought the name was simply acid + amen, which if you think about it, is a great name right there. Mark, since you won't make me an admin on the links page, you'll have to add this link yourself. Could ya do that for me?

No comments: