1.19.2007

Thanks for the ACEN, but why you hatin'?

Hello all; allow me to refer you to my character record page: http://www.blogger.com/profile/34348290

I included the URL because I worry that some of us might not be good at finding stuff.

Also, see the bottom category, labelled 'favorite books':

Spec longbow

proficient long sword. Speaks Common

Elvish

weretounge. NWP: Quickdraw

close-combat archery

firebuilding

Lycanthrope lore

fletcher
bowyer

producing.

Right there, four lines up, is 'Lycanthrope lore'. That was one of my starting NWPs. It's true, not EXACTLY the same as Lycanthrope ID, but I do have skills in it. And I agree, a lot of people think they're good at things they're not so good at, but Threnody happens to be pretty good with the werefolk. Perhaps next level, if some more specialization is needed, she'll take 'Lycanthrope ID', because I wasn't aware of the multitude of lycanthropic skills available to the elf-on-the-go.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Mea culpa on the main page, bro