1.11.2007

Betterberry?

I'm not really trying to make a more powerful spell. It would still have the same limits as the old one (1hp/berry, 8 berries max). I just want everyone to start adventures with 8 berries since we go negative so much, and the regular goodberry spell isn't useful (1. who has fresh berries in an underground city? 2. Who wants to keep track of exactly how many days pass, and which berries are still edible?).

I don't want to make powerful spells, I just want to make convenient ones.

I don't really understand what's up with the robot, I thought you said that I could earn enough gold from selling stuff and using the poison so that the robot could be made. I figured it's cost was about what I'd earn for the month, so I'd break even. I didn't really understand all the numbers you were throwing out. And in one instance, you said "when they see your spider bot," or something like that, and I asked "so is the robot all done?" and you didn't say anything, so I inferred that the bot was good 2 go. If not, what's still needed? Tut has like 10g on him, but that's before getting money from divvying up all the loot and such (and working).

No comments: