1.09.2007

It's more fun to compute

Naw, it ain't like that. Antivirus and spyware doing fine, really. It's just that my computer is kinda old now (2003) and full of data and music, and the network here blows. Had something like 12 Mb left on the HD not too long ago. Just a matter of cleaning house, so to speak. And getting the goddamn tech guy here to get away from MacWorld and make my baby print again.

...

Mark, paging Mark. A while back, Ed recommended ADULT. (I guess that's the right way of saying it?), this Detroit synthpop/electro band. You got any of this? Have had trouble finding good stuff on line. If you got it, well isn't that what the gmail accounts are all about? I'll see your ADULT. and raise you Video Queen by Boycrusher, which is like my favorite song this week. Kinda tired of mashups these days; more into sleazy electro stuff. Fuck it, look for Video Queen in the mail there. Merry Late Christmas.

No comments: