8.10.2006

Tinkerer's guild?

Is there a Tinkerer's/Engineering guild at the moment? I think Tut needs to start one. I'll join one if it exists and it's any good, otherwise I'll just start one. I can't think of a better fit for a possibly undead extra-dimensional pharoah/tax accountant.

Tut needs to develop some weapons, and also, hopefully the Majestic Blue Plates of Inter-dimensional Basement Travelling. These would allow him to catch up with his peeps in their spaceships, and could lead to new adventures, or at least some ph4t 700t (phat loot).

On Tut's building agenda: A chainsaw for his left gauntlet, a mini-storm machine for his right gauntlet (remember that Hot Side Hot bitch we killed? This is taking that to the next level), some cool gadgets, and the Plates. I'm sure he'll need to build more stuff soon enough.

Paul/Chris: Glad to hear things are going well. I haven't talked with you guys in a long time, but I'm glad to hear that Paul got to talk with his dad and Chris is enjoying his job.

No comments: