8.10.2006

Paul.

This is not meant to seem crass, it's just the best thing I can think of to say.

Have a good time with your dad. as best as can be had with him because I think he'd appreciate it. It sucks when shit like that happens and everyone gets all tense and your dad gets scared along with the rest of the people who love him. Try to have as good a time with him as you can, you both need it. That sucks and I'm sorry. I was thinking about him not too long ago an wondering how he was. It's weird how things just move by, more often then not, without our imput.

My dad finally told me he loved me all on his own and that was incredible to me, as sad as that may seem to some. The best thing about it was all the talk leading up to it and the talk afterwards which I can't do justice to. It was about his dad, dead friends honesty and things which should not be left unsaid. Whew, sorry, and good luck. (naseeb wanagsen)

No comments: