8.26.2006

Poully

just to be clear, I'm not a communist sypmathizer. You hear that Bush flunkies...I'm not a communist. I just think that healthcare...education....police...fire services....stuff like that are things that must be done. That they are done is the responsibility of good government. Corruption is the real problem. One just King can be a whole lot better than a corrupt Democracy. I don't care very much about the system, I care more about it's ability to serve. I guess that's the allure for communism to a lot of people to answer a question rob posed. It's a form of government that in theory serves the people first and foremost. It makes the markets serve the people, sometimes to the markets disadvantage. Sure this could be disasterous, but a capitalist system where the people serve the markets has it's dangers too...

No comments: