3.27.2006

Under the influence

Thanks, Paul. I appreciate it.

To tell the truth, I abstained from mentioning it because I was worried it would be more difficult to write if I personally knew my audience. So, read if you like, but no more feedback, alright? I value your guys' opinions too much. -It'll make me self conscious.

Sometimes the writing is good, sometimes it's crap. -I think this is a function of my resolve to post 6 times a week. -I'll edit the heck out of it at the end. -Just do it. That's my plan.

I have received a lot of positive feedback by comments and email. That makes me happy, and it helps keep me going. -This was in book form at first, but I lost steam. The blog form helps keep me motivated. -My highlight was being mentioned in the NPR blog.

---

As to addiction, I am not sure if I can add anything particularly useful. I will try:

As I said, I think that we all have our addictions.

If an addiction is doing more harm than good, I guess at some point a search for a solution will follow. These I believe are largely dependent on the individual.

However, from what I have experienced, every solution included some kind of physical displacement, as well as some kind of new behavior.

No comments: