3.01.2006

Addendum

Did you know Robin Williams is into Warhammer? S'true.

Robin Williams miniature Descent Into Depths naked.

There we go - let's see if we get any nibbles on THAT bait. And I think the funniest phrase that's brought people in is:

pressure on gut-wound

'Cuz at first, it's just - you know - a phrase, right? But then I ask myself: why someone would be searching for that? And either it's something they need to know, 'cuz they're dealing with some sort of gut-wound; but if I had a gut wound to deal with I'm not sure that I'd turn to Google to help me out. It might be that they're thinking ahead, though, and suspecting that they might be in a situation where it would be good to know about how to deal with a gut-wound - and I REALLY don't want to hang out with that guy.

Also - February had half the DiD page-views of January. I think we need to do some magic to get our name out there - you know, maybe hire a promoter, get the buzz out, some sort of marketing campaign. That movie isn't going to pay for itself!

No comments: