3.24.2006

The rest of the class sucks.

well, graded on a scale I think I'd give an A-, but A- or B+ is really more about making your student feel like they got an A, which is a category I'm fine with putting V for Vendetta in. Done by an A student. I was amazed at who I have met who hasn't liked it. I think mostly they are comic nazis. The movie only had one critical artistic flaw, but I won't talk about it here for those of you who haven't seen it. For those of you who have read this far I give you some weirdness in my life. I haven't had a drop of alcohol all day today. It's been 24 hours. Now don't go to far with this whole thing, but to put it in perspective. It's been 6 years about, since I have had a completely sober day. It's also been six years since I stopped smoking pot daily. Coincidence? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I have noticed all the ex heroin guys at the Volunteers of America group building down the street just seem to replace that addiction with Myspace. I think addiction, did I just use that word, is more about something inside that needs to be addressed. It's about obsession, I think. If you just start haunting ebay for old matchbox cars all the time are you really better off? Well that's whats on my mind at 5:17 am. Please don't say anything like good job, or that shit. By the way do any of you just use one space after using a period?

No comments: