3.03.2006

Robin Williams Ruxpin Boot Sex

robin williams naked halfling gut-wound sex boots

Dave, those MapStats for February are low. I don't know why, but MapStats has been having some problems lately. -I have been keeping tabs on DiD traffic with activemeter, which is much better. -I'll get around to putting a link on the MainPage. (Maybe right under Scraps Ahoy!)

According to activemeter, we get an average of 43 hits and 27 unique visitors a day. -As MapStats does page loads, it should have given something like 1204 for February.

In other news, I can't keep up with the PDF. It is just way too labor intensive. I am going to see if I can get something that converts our xml feed into text automatically.

I will update the cash situation now. Still, I think that we should all do our part by getting shirts and wearing them on dates.

No comments: