6.18.2006

Nuclear blast.

I hadn't updated Random Haiku for some time. However, I got this beauty today:

I'm a Zen Master
Like a ninja in the dark
A nuclear blast

-So fucking awesome.

Steve, send me an alternate email. We can try that.

BTW, if you have any 5 or 7 syllable phrases to add to the mix, hook me up.

And, I also updated the Reference Page a bit. Dave, your 4th level spells are up. I still can't figure out why the Reference Page gets wacky with Firefox. Unfortunately, DiD looks better with IE...

Oh yeah, fighter specialization info is up there too, Justin. -I don't know if you'll be needing it yet.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Random haiku was my favorite thing for a few days last year. Haven't looked at it in a while. Nuclear blas is a great one.

Dag the Holy Cannon said...

Rob likes the haiku
but he bitch slapped it last year
Rob still likes haiku